Monday, 23 October 2017
When you have a business idea, many freelancers and development companies will be there to assist you. You must decide, whether you’re best matched with a freelance app developer or an App development company.
If we are comparing two items, there are pros and cons to both, but in the long run, it is apparent that it is more beneficial to stick with a Mobile App development companies than a freelancer.
It is virtually impossible to find a freelancer who can do ‘Everything’: managing the project, design the user-interface, write the code, test for bugs, etc. if you hire a company to develop your application, you’ll have access to an entire multi-faceted team that’s able to carry a project from start to finish and beyond. Top most app development companies dedicate a project manager for a particular project whose job is to ensure that work is going as it should and saving you from worries. This can help ensure that strict deadlines are met and yield an extraordinary end product.
The only con of hiring a development company is that you need to pay more than a freelancer. By hiring a company you are hiring the services of a team of developers, their project management systems and crucially their Quality Assurance process - rather than an individual.
Just like with any purchase, when you shop brands, you pay more, but you are not only paying for the product, you’re paying for the guarantee of quality as well. The same goes for an app development company. An App development company firstly signs a non disclosure agreement to ensure that your business idea is safe. In a company project manager gives you real-time updates as well as hassle-free collaboration on your project easily.
It can be clearly seen that choosing a development company is always better than choosing an individual freelancer. If you have any requirement on iOS app development or Android app development or Web app development, game development feel free and contact a Best app development company Appiqo Technologies. Here with a professional team you receive quality service from a group of knowledgeable programmers and designers with the most up to date information.
Saturday, 14 October 2017
The Android operating system is the most popular among mobile application developers. Understanding the endless opportunities with Android application development, we at Appiqo Technologies provides android application development services. And by being in this industry from past many years we have delivered successfully running mobile applications to our respected client which are helping them to enable more business.
To deliver best to our clients we at Appiqo Technologies have the team of high skilled, and devoted android developers, who are helping us to being in the rundown of Top app development companies.
Appiqo technologies dependably put stock in conveying the great work and for that our group has all the accompanying qualities:
- We have resources of having 8+ years experience in our team.
- Our team has knowledge of all latest technologies trending in market.
- Appiqo’s team always ready to take new challenges and solve them with their smart work.
- Our team works together like a family and help each-other to resolve issues.
Our dedicated Android app developers have worked on numerous projects across various industry sectors and developed many applications of different categories.
Before hiring an android developer we test the skills of the candidate in various rounds of interview, A candidate should possess the following skills:
- Proven Software and Android development skills
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Candidate should have team management skills and have the ability to work the team.
- To be part of Appiqo candidate should be able to take responsibilities and work dedicatedly to deliver the project on time.
- Candidate should be a smart worker not a lazy one, as Appiqo known for delivering application on time and that is possible by working smartly in provided working environment.
- Candidate should give their 8 hours daily on working days as Appiqo provides daily work report to their clients rather than weekly.
Appiqo Technologies have their term and conditions and they are strict to them for every employee. Whether the employee is fresher or experienced one, Appiqo provides 3 months to every candidate to set up in environment and Appiqo also test the work ability of the candidates in this duration. After three months Appiqo team discuss with the candidate about working environment, projects etc. and if both team and candidates are satisfied Appiqo gives an increment to the applicant agreeing his execution to value their work.
On the off chance that you are searching for android mobile applications, tablet app development, redesigning app or potentially upgraded functionalities for your clients, at that point get in touch with us to make the best answers for your requirements. As you are well known with the capabilities of our resources and their dedication so we are sure that if you come with your requirement you will the quick response and on time delivery commitment from our end. You must visit our site www.appiqo.co to get in touch with our sales team.
Saturday, 7 October 2017
What are the important Reasons behind the rejection of your mobile Application on play store and apple store?
Developing an app itself is an arduous task, and then there is this review process from which your app has to go through and get approved. Review process is designed to keep the app ecosystem healthy and to protect users from low-quality or hostile app. Each App store has its own rules, requirements, and guideline to allow developers to submit apps. If an app doesn't fulfill the requirements of the app store then the app could get rejected by the app store.
Well, there is a fix for everything. After discussing with the expertise of Best Mobile app development company Appiqo Technologies here I am summarizing the potential reasons why an app can get rejected by the App Store and Play Store:
- Bugs and crashes: Nothing is more frustrating to the user than crashing apps. If your app contains any kind of bugs or crashes during the review, the App Store will get it rejected immediately.
- Uses of copyright images and content: Both Apple and Google have very strict guidelines against copyright infringement; be it in concept, design or code. Instead of creating a cheap imitation of a best seller, try to come up with an original concept.
- Misleading Meta Data: Metadata includes the name of the app, its description, ranking, reviews and ratings. While writing the metadata for your app, you must be very specific and accurate, especially when it comes to app description.
- In accurate description: Your app description and screenshots should clearly and accurately convey your app's functionality. This helps users understand your app and makes for a positive App Store experience.
- No Beta version allow for App Store: Google has made it a standard industry practice to launch services into indefinite “beta,” but Apple can be quite strict about any indication that an app is unfinished or not yet ready for prime time.
Reliable statistics aren't really available for the ratio of app approval and rejection on app store. Top most mobile app development companies have the expertise in their team, who are well aware about the guidelines and conditions of play store and app store. And if you are following the guidelines, you generally have very little to worry about. Apps get rejected for minor technical issues, are fixed, resubmitted and accepted. Or they get rejected due to a misunderstanding during the review, and get accepted after appealing the decision.
Now that you’re aware of some of most common pitfalls, you’re that much more likely to be one of the few, proud developers that gets in with their first submission.
Friday, 6 October 2017
It’s very difficult for now to stand out with your Application where Million of apps across iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and other platforms are standing out in the boundless sea. How do you make customers to choose yours? The work does not end, when the app is finally developed and available on play store or app store for download. We can say the most important task has only just begun.
By working with the Best mobile app development company I have got the opportunity to deal with many of clients across the globe. Many of them are investing lots of money to make their app best and I think what matters a lot is not money but quality. Clients can come with good budget or sometime with low budget, but Companies needs to focus on their requirements and satisfying them with providing all the quality services. What if client has to go with some other company for promotion and getting their brand with high downloads. Appiqo Technologies is providing mobile app development services at reasonable rates with free post support and marketing, which leads them to get more number of clients.
Here are some ways to get more downloads of your application:
There are two main platforms for which you can develop your app are Play store and App Store. Although the platforms and the stores are different, the techniques that can be applied to promote the App are very similar and, usually, the only differences arise at the technical level, in terms of implementation, and result in small changes.
App Store Optimization: App store optimization works similar for Google play store and App Store as search engine optimization works for websites. Just like search engine optimization, app store optimization focuses on keyword relevance, search relevance and the keyword density in your description.
Here are some important things to focus on:
• App Name
• App keywords
• Number of downloads
• Ratings and Reviews
• App description
• App screenshots
• App localization
Some other important things to do outside the App store:
App’s website: A website can be the greatest assets to promote your app. It should be optimized for search engines (SEO) with the targeted keywords and all link building should be directed to this website. Make the website mobile friendly and provide links to download the application.
Promotions on social media: Social media can be a good source to engage the target audience. Today’s era spent their much time on social media sites. Post creative and attractive banners with specifying the qualities of your applications. The simple sharing of a result on Facebook or Twitter or the possibility to invite friends to use the App. Facebook has an advertising option that is specifically geared to promoting the installation of Apps.
Animated videos: Videos are an easy way for you to showcase everything which your beautiful and well-built app has to offer. For your demo video, create a simple 30 second commercial video with three most important questions: Why, How, and what?
App review sites: Getting on app review sites means you have to convince them that your app is good enough to be reviewed by them. Getting press and reviews about your app is an easy way to capitalize on another site’s traffic.
Mobile App development companies provides only app development services and their client’s need to find out other companies to promote their applications while being at Appiqo Technologies we believe in making long-term relationship and for that Appiqo helps their client with all such services and support. Their team works with clients from gathering requirements to going live. Appiqo has advanced there services to digital marketing and promotions for websites and Applications both. On the off chance that you are searching for the Top most mobile app development companies we should propose picking Appiqo Technologies.
Friday, 15 September 2017
Today’s era depends on mobile applications, from waking up to manage To-do list, shopping, game etc. As a result, anyone running an online business today must consider its mobile experience. Here are a few tips that will help you to create a mobile application that is perfect for your target audience and helpful to maintain loyal users.
• The best mobile app idea is to create a solution for a problem, improve on existing app or entertainment App. Best applications may do only one thing but they do it very-very well.
• Before you start with designing, you should choose a platform that would work best for your app. Since in nowadays we have the same number of iOS and Android client. In the event that you have built up your application for one platform, you may lose half of your customers.
• To convey your idea, App designs should be simple, unique and attractive. It must be well designed, both in terms of visuals and the user experience (UX). If the app is good, everything that follows will be easier.
• Hire Top most app development companies to develop your app successfully. Appiqo Technologies sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to protect your ideas, source code, and any other intellectual property.
Appiqo Technologies provides best mobile app development services by assigning a dedicated team of experienced designers, developers, testers etc.
• Marketing is the only function within a business that will continue to foster growth and create new sources of revenue. Take a closer look at your marketing and target audience.
• Track and measure what people are clicking and using, traffic source and what brings the best user to your app by using tracking tools.
App development is key to building a sustainable online business across all platforms. Appiqo technologies help their clients to convert their ideas into best mobile applications and develop business online and get more sales. Appiqo technologies have delivered the best quality in IT field across the globe.
Thursday, 14 September 2017
Apple has launched the new edition of iPhone -- iPhone X. At a beginning cost of Rs 89,000 ($999), iPhone X is the organization's most costly iPhone propelled up so far. Apple CEO Tim Cook called iPhone X "the biggest leap forward since the original iPhone."
Here is all about you need to know about most-expensive iPhone ever: iPhone X
Here is all about you need to know about most-expensive iPhone ever: iPhone X
- First iPhone to sport OLED display: iPhone X is the first phone which has OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. It features Apple’s highest resolution phone display: 2436 x 1125 pixels at 458 pixels per inch density (ppi). The HDR display also supports Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- All glass-and-stainless steel body: iPhone X comes with the most durable glass ever in a smart phone, front and back. Surgical-grade stainless steel band seamlessly wraps around and reinforces iPhone X.
- Drops Home Button: iPhone X does not have home button. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
- Touch ID replaced by Face ID: iPhone X uses facial reorganization to unlock phone instead of Touch ID. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay. Users can set up Face ID by letting their iPhone X make a detailed digital "map" of their face.
- Animojis: Animojis are basically animated emojis that react to your facial expression, so you can gurn, scowl or laugh away and have the onscreen character do the exact same thing. You can record a message and have a 3D generated unicorn, chicken or alien read it out to your mates over iMessage, or pull a funny face and pose as a monkey, puppy or a rabbit to create custom static emoji.
- Wireless charging: All the three new iPhones iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X have wireless charging feature. The wireless charging in the new iPhone uses a standard called Qi. It is making a charging mat called AirPower that can simultaneously charge an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods.
- Two storage variants: iPhone X comes in two storage variants, 64GB and 256GB. The Apple iPhone X 64 GB is priced at Rs 89,000 while 256GB variant is priced at Rs 1,02,000.
- Dual camera set-up: The new iPhone X has a larger and faster 12MP sensor, A new color filter, Deeper pixels, and a new telephoto camera with OIS. Both the rear cameras are 12MP and have optical image stabilization (OIS) support. While one has an aperture of f/1.8, the other has f/2.4.
- A11 processor: iPhone X Introducing A11 Bionic, The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smart phone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second. Apple claims that it offers two hours of higher battery life than iPhone 7.
- Comes in two colors: Apple iPhone comes in two color variants Space Gray and Silver. The device is also water and dust resistant. It also sports Apple’s true tone feature found on the iPad Pro.
Wednesday, 2 August 2017
Virtual reality (VR) is a computer technology that uses to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in an imaginary environment.
Google has developed a virtual reality platform that is named Google VR/ Google Cardboard to use with the head mount for a smart phone.
VR transport you to see a place, you can experience what is like to be there without being there.
A few years ago Google created a cheap VR platform that was fully open so anyone could design it. Cardboard is made of Cardboard and you have to hold it up to your face. There are plenty of other upgraded variants out there that have added new materials (plastic, foam, etc.), straps so you don’t have to hold the viewer yourself, even few extra buttons or remotes also added to upgrade.
It requires an Android phone in order to fully take advantage of the Cardboard app ecosystem.
Google Cardboard works by placing your phone at the optimal distance away from the lenses. Then, by using compatible apps, the lenses create a 3D effect when held up to your eyes. You can even move your head around, and the images will respond as if you're in the same place as what's displayed on your screen. Google Cardboard works with numerous apps, including games, video apps, and more.
In 2016 google introduced to daydream, a new VR platform for android phone, that's built right into Android Nougat and supported by Google's own viewer hardware, the Daydream View. It’s a platform with a set of VR hardware standards for manufacturers to follow, which combines with a new piece of hub software from Google itself.
Google’s current Daydream VR hardware partners include Samsung, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, ZTE, and Asus.