Monday, 16 July 2018
In UAE, Mobile and Web applications are the new sources for changing your businesses today and gaining profits as UAE is one of the fastest followers in the era of new technologies. There are various verticals such as healthcare, e-Commerce, Dating, Chatting etc for which mobile apps are being used.
There are numerous app development companies in UAE depending on your requirements from which Top 10 mobile app companies are listed below:
1. Cubix: Cubix is the best app development company of UAE which was founded in 2008. The company have experts in development, customization and integration of distinct applications with all kind of business services with quality. The company consists of a group of highly skilled developers and graphic designers for developing classic and functional applications that solve difficult problems.
2. Appiqo Technologies: Appiqo Technologies was established in 2014 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Top Rated Mobile App Development Company of UAE. The company is having an experience of 5 years with more than 200+ happy clients and employs over 50+ app developers and marketing experts. Appiqo works on various platforms such as iOS, Android and Web with professionals who work as a teamwork just to make sure the clients are satisfied with the work. The company has made its reputation and is rated as top mobile app development company on Clutch, Goodfirms and Appfutura.
3. Hyperlink Infosystem: It is a leading mobile app development company in UAE which was established in 2011 and is headquartered in India. The company has developed over 2500+ mobile applications by serving 1200+ happy clients with more than 6+ years of experience with the help of over 150+ skilled developers, artistic designers and marketing professionals. The developers in Hyperlink have very extensive knowledge of latest and advanced technology trends.
4. Softlets: Softlets is an app and web development company which is headquartered in India and has expanded its office in different locations as well such as Abu Dhabi and also maintains its position as the best mobile app development company in UAE. It was founded with a soul aim to develop apps using best technology for its clients at very affordable rates. The company has a very well experienced team which is completely committed to delivering the best results possible.
5. Thoughtbot: Thoughtbot is developing top quality android and iOS apps from more than 12 years as the company has delivered its products to various individuals, start-ups and enterprises with a dedication towards their work. The company consists of over 50+ experienced mobile app developers and marketing professionals who have worked on various platforms such as mobile development, web development, UX and UI design, AR / VR etc.
6. Sphinx Solutions: The company is the leading IT service provider of mobile app development which was founded in 2010. The company is serving from 8+ years in the industry and now known as the leading mobile app development comapny in UAE. The company deals with high quality e-Commerce mobile apps, service-based platforms and products and cloud based operation. The company has developed over 500+ mobile apps and IT solutions with more than 350+ happy and satisfied clients.
7. 10Pearls: 10Pearls is a human-centered business company with over 14+ years of experience as it was established in 2004. The company employs over 320+ app developers who have helped clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises. The company delivers top-notch apps with highly innovative digital products that engage customers. The company provides user-friendly and affordable apps with 24*7 customer support.
8. Brainvire Infotech: Brainvire Infotech is an IT solutions company which offers end-to-end Web and App development. The comapny is having more than 1300+ satisfied clients across the globe with more than 16+ years of experience in digital industry. The company is headquartered in Utah as it was established in the year 2000, it has achieved its position as the top app development company in UAE and has become a global information technology and consulting company.
9. Appsquadz: Appsquadz Technology is a top mobile application development company in Dubai with over 2+ years of experience and more than 70+ skilled mobile app developers, business analysts, graphics designers and software testers who have completed more than 350+ applications for various verticals such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Healthcare, Transport, Chatting and Dating etc.
10. The Ninehertz: The Ninehertz is the top mobile and web app development company in UAE which was founded in 2008 as the company is a blend of both innovation and technology. With more than 9+ years of experience in IT services, the company has crafted more than 1000+ projects with the help of 200+ dedicated developers and professionals and a collaboration of around 450+ clients worldwide. The company is known for delivering top-notch products with 100% quality assurance.
It is a really a struggle when opting for the best mobile app development company for your project. That is why we have listed some companies above through which you can opt for the best mobile app development company suitable for your needs.
Need to Discuss your App Idea ?
Connect With us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 6 December 2017
Appiqo Technologies was established in 2014 and is headquartered in Jaipur, India with its branches in Iran and United Kingdom. The major focus of Appiqo has always been in the domain of developing mobile applications since then. The decision of establishing a startup was triggered being in the era of technological advancement and it made perfect sense given the expertise possessed by both the co-founders. There couldn’t have been a better use than to cater the global clients with such rich experience incorporated.
Appiqo has catered to the food industry with multiple projects completed successfully along with a few running projects for the government sector as well. In the year of 2016, the company delivered projects ranging $1800 to $18000 with a 90% client retention ratio. Not just that, Appiqo Technologies offers 120 days free support with flexible timings if the clients contact from another part of the globe. The aforementioned facts have earned the company a proud space on the list of Top Android App Development Companies at GoodFirms.
According to Rajat, the efforts in terms of time that goes into developing the frontend and backend of a mobile application depends on the complexity of the client requirements allocated to the project. Moreover, the design and development go simultaneously. Further, the company follows ‘pay per milestone’ model to bill its clients which ensures absolute satisfaction from the client’s side as well. The genuine methods of Appiqo Technologies have had a tremendous effect channeling the company on the list of Top Mobile Marketing Companies at GoodFirms.
Read the whole interview at GoodFirms to know the key parameters considered in selecting the right platform for a mobile application along with Rajat’s views on how to generate revenue from a mobile application.
GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and review firm that aligns its efforts in finding the software development companies delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies on the basis of three major parameters - Quality, Ability and Reliability. This in-turn boosts the respective companies’ online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
Monday, 20 November 2017
Rapid digitalization and rising use of mobile devices are the root cause of new technologies are being invented and Topmost app development companies are coming up with new ideas to stand up into the competitive market by delivering according to customers need and expectations.
React Native and Native are two such technologies that are suited for App development for Android and iOS. Native applications are specific for a particular platform and can be used for only that. React native is an open source platform that uses the concept of web development in mobile development domain.
A native application is developed in Android Studio with Java and Kotlin as the languages. For iOS, the IDE is Xcode and the language can be both Objective-C and Swift.
API Access: Native platform gives support to all of the APIs and the functionality that the platform offers. All the APIs can be accessed easily.
Third party libraries: In native app development there is a lot of third libraries to choose from. These available resources help to improve user experience and the app itself.
Native= more responsive: Responsive is the most important thing most designers and developers crave for. Native application’s every screen is separately designed.
Strict language: All the native languages for Android and iOS development are strict but easier to detect hidden errors. Sticking to native app development is the safest option for long-term aspect.
The only con of using native development is that you need to write totally different code for all the platforms, no code can be shared between them. And that makes it expensive and time taking than react native.
React Native Development:
One code base: There is no need to write two different code for Android and iOS development in react native, the same code can be used for both platform since there is also no need to learning two different languages and platforms.
Time: From start to having the application in the market takes less time than developing natively and the reason of this that you only need to develop one application than two.
Open source: React native is open source that is helpful to increase the understanding of the framework.
Cons of react native development:
Does not support all APIs: React native doesn’t support all the APIs, and when there is need to access any API, that can be done by using native modules.
Interaction with other native apps: Accessing other native apps such as the camera is a difficult task for react native, that can be done using a native module or with the help of any third party library.
When you have tight budget and timeline, react native has its own advantage. If your developers have experience in web development react native is a good choice. When you are planning a new innovation and see long-term aspects, you can’t take any kind of cons to come in between, you need to build it from scratch so you need it to be native development.
According to your requirements, you can choose whether to choose to react native or native and hire the Best App development company - Appiqo Technologies that provide best quality work, according to user experience and customer need. You can visit our website www.appiqo.com and drop your requirements.
Sunday, 12 November 2017
These days there is a downpour of CSS front-end frameworks. Yet, the quantity of better than average ones can be limited to only a couple. Front-end framework ecosystem has been developed a lot over the last seven years.
All the while, we saw a great deal of buildup and clashing opinions that made it hard to pick a framework.
If you are building an mobile application without using any frontend framework, you should examine the benefits of integrating one.
If you are building an mobile application without using any frontend framework, you should examine the benefits of integrating one.
By being the list of best app development companies, expertise at Appiqo Technologies went through the process the selecting best front-end framework. There are a lot of great choices and there is not a single winner. After examining, here what we analyzed is how to choose the best front-end framework.
Performance is the very important factor; that influence your decision. Most of the updated versions have good performance. But this can’t be the only factor. There are several other factors like productivity, who was backing the framework, the community behind it, and what our own team had expertise in.
By keeping in mind all the fields you can choose the best framework.
For a small project you may not need to choose framework but it is helpful to choosing carefully for big one. You have o follow the framework’s convention; it doesn't leave a lot of decisions up to you as the developer.
When it comes to the frontend, it is important to understand the desire and capabilities of your team. Some engineer of your team believes in strongly in one framework or another, you need to pay attention to it.
The plenitude of wealth in the front-end framework landscape implies it's difficult to turn out badly at this moment. Simply recollect that it's not just about execution. Appiqo’s team is always excited to learn new technologies. We’re a fast-growing company that encourages our people to be creative, innovative and always focused on providing the best products and service possible to our customers.
Thursday, 9 November 2017
There are 24 hours in a day, and you can’t change that you just oversee yourself as per time. As long as you focus on time management for making lists, searching things and tools you are ignoring the real issue: how to manage yourself according to time.
Adopt time management practices that minimize the amount of time you spend on non-engineering tasks, and ensure the time you do have available is productive.
In order to realize time value, you need to track, analyze and record task lists on daily basis according to time zone.
Whatever time management system you use, whatever techniques you are using, following are the main characteristics that influence the quality of time management and production rate.
Trust the system: You must be sure about your system that you will be notified of time about the upcoming task at the right time. On the off chance that you can start your undertakings there are more opportunities to complete them on time.
The system should be simple to use: The simpler your system would be to use there would be more productivity and less time requirement. If you need to jump hoops just for small tasks you would be happy to choose another method or you would ignore to do that.
Adding, editing and viewing task should be as simple as it could be.
The system should be accessible: I bet nobody leaves home without their phone. You can’t carry day planner and notice board with you everywhere, they are not useful when you are out and need a reminder for some important task.
Use the system which is accessible when needed for time management.
There are few tricks you can use for time management:
Proper planning: Before leaving from office/going to bed plan your next day. Wrap up your daily work and make a task list for tomorrow so that you do not need to think about what you should before starting working.
What if something urgent comes up in the middle?
Set the priority list accordingly. You cannot have too many priorities. By definition, Priorities are those top few tasks that deserve attention next. Finish the urgent task first and put the task having less priory on last.
Delegate the work you hate.
The purpose of time management is to enable you to structure the execution of different assignments, contingent upon their earnestness, significance, and unpredictability. Be that as it may, I see another vital part of time management.
App development companies like Appiqo follow the above time management characteristics to manage to complete their tasks on time. Appiqo Technologies always provide dynamic and effective working environment to their time to work and manage their tasks, and that helps them to deliver tasks on time, this is why Appiqo is count in the list of best app development companies.
Visit our website www.appiqo.com and drop your requirements to get high-quality work.
Tuesday, 7 November 2017
When a client starts a project with you, we need to understand that this project is important to the client and they deeply care about it. Communication is the key that can help you build long-term and smooth relation with client. I believe there are few things that must be avoided maintaining a healthy and productive relationship with clients.
There are no rules across business relationship regarding response time to an email, phone call etc. but not responding to the client in a timely manner may create the confusion, frustration, and annoyance. Some clients need a response at the end of every business day and some need within 2-3 days. Not responding client on time may irritate them and make them ask you a question what they are paying you for?
To avoid this annoyance you need to response client on time. You can set up a response time, both the parties feel fair, and also you can decide a time frame in which you can respond to all the emails and phone calls that need response. Let your client know about your unavailability or appoint a backup responder to reply all-important email, phone calls etc.
Involve clients in to process:
Many app and web development agencies leave the clients out in the cold. Most of the client prefers to be involved in the whole process of project development. Until and unless your client does not hand-off the project to you, involve them into the business process altogether related to their project.
Your client is your greatest collaborator. It’s always better to sacrifice some of your time than to diminish trust and damage the overall client-agency relationship.
Let the client speak:
Acting like you everything when you don’t make client irritated and annoy them. Let the client openly express their ideas and thoughts. If they come to you with an issue, don’t downplay it. Make them feel heard and understood. After all, good communication is just as much about listening as it is speaking.
You are missing deadlines:
Meeting a deadline likely means a lot more to the client than it means to you as the agency, because for the client, it’s an entire calendar full of set launch dates, promotions, additional marketing activities, etc. So instead of thinking what is right in front of you look into every step of your process. By looking ahead and with proper planning you can limit the chances of missing deadlines.
From a sales team to project manager, developers and tester always provide the smooth transition. There should also be a backup point of contact for when the primary contact person is unavailable.
Collaborating with clients can be a different task when you have many clients demanding different projects from your agency team on different timelines. Appiqo technologies is one of the topmost app development company who dedicates a separate team for their clients and provides proper communication. If you also find that you are leading miscommunication to follow above tips and you will be ending building fruitful relationship with your clients.
Saturday, 4 November 2017
Mobile App development is much more popular but mobile developers face many challenges during the development process. There are many app development companies who can help in developing mobile applications.
Some key App development challenges faced by Android developers are listed below:
1. User Interface Issue: Just over a decade ago, creating user interfaces (UIs) was a simple task, then user expectations have risen to sky high and developers started facing issues to fulfill that expectation. There are surprisingly many options for UI layers these days. So developers and designers must be sure that that is building the application with responsive layout.
2. Software fragment Issue: There are several versions available for Android OS which developer hard find when it comes to App development. Timely upgrades are available on Android OS and Android developers cannot focus on latest OS version as it not sure that everyone has updated their Android OS. It is inconvenient for many users to upgrade their operating systems because manufacturers play a vital role in device configuration.
3. Security Issue: Authentication is the most venerable place in-app because of the need to provide user credentials such as login and password. Android development does not have strict guidelines, unlike apple. So as a result mobile devices are getting affected by malware. This gives rise to tremendous amounts of security issues. And it is the biggest challenge faced by developers.
4. Patent Issue: Android is an open source so there is the possibility of being many similar mobile applications. User interface and scenario must have been different but there is a possibility of having the same concept. The recent lawsuits indicate that several Android features may be declared a violation of patent issues. This can be the most challenging for app developers and App development companies.
5. Android Market search engine: There is millions of app available in the android marketplace and almost every kind of app is available. In such case having a different idea or presenting and getting visible already existing kind of app among all is the difficult and challenging task. You need to pay attention to its promotions and marketing strategies, because even after developing the best application
if you don’t pay attention to marketing you may lose out on gaining any traction.
Appiqo Technologies is a TopRated App Development Company which have numbers of experienced developers on the team who are willing to take challenges and delivering successfully developed the application. Appiqo technologies also gained the team of marketing experts who are helping their clients after development to reach their expectations and numbers of downloads.
Visit our website www.appiqo.com or drop your requirements.